Rituals, prayers, and songs to bring the knowledge of ancient Egypt's gods and goddesses to life. This book, based on Ellen Cannon Reed's twenty-five years of study with Egyptian deities, connects an old tradition to current pagan practice. It provides readers with the skills they need to continue learning about and establishing their own ways of worshipping the gods and goddesses of ancient Egypt. Osiris, Isis, Ra, Bast, Thoth, Sekhmet, and Tefnut are among the gods and goddesses honored. There is also a section about glyphs. Finally, meditations and practices help to bring these deities to life, enhancing your spiritual journey.
The book provides a host of tools and techniques:
- Songs for the deities
- Rituals for ancient gods and goddesses
- Instructions for making your own magical tools
- Information about hieroglyphs
- Guides to making incense and oils
- Recipes for an ancient Egyptian feast
A 9" x 6" Paperback book with 288 pages.