Palmarosa Essential Oil Organic 15 ml
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon martinii var motia
- Country of origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant part: Grass
- Scent: Organic Palmarosa Essential Oil has a sharp, floral note with a hint of rose.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Note: Middle
- Blends well with: Cananga, Geranium, Bergamot, Sandalwood and Cedarwood.
- History: Palmarosa was known as Indian Geranium Oil and used in combination with the more expensive rose oils. The grass grows wild in India, particularly northeast of Bombay toward the Himalaya mountains, Nepal and to a lesser extent, in Pakistan.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.