This essential oil is steam distilled from the dried, crushed fruits of the pepper vine. A fresh, dry-woody, warm and spicy scent. The warming and penetrating odor is very stimulating.
- 100% Pure Oil
- Certified Organic: Certified by ECOCERT, France
- Vegan and Endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Botanical name: Piper Nigrum
- Part of plant used: Berries
- Extraction method: Steam distillation.
Precautions: Use only in moderation.
Ideal uses: massage, bath and inhalation.
Co-blenders: Basil, Bergamot, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lemon, Marjoram, Palmarosa, Pine, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree and Ylang Ylang.
Perfumery Note: Middle.
Black pepper was so popular with the Romans that taxes were paid with it instead of coins.
- Available bottle size: 10ml.
- No Animal Testing
- No Parabens
- No Petro-Chemicals
- No Synthetic Colors
- No Synthetic Fragrances
This item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.