Oregano Essential Oil Organic 15 ml
- Botanical Name: Origanum Compactum Benth
- Country of origin: Morocco
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant part: Herb
- Scent: A middle note with a strong aroma, Oregano Essential Oil has a powerful, spicy, camphorous scent.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Note: Middle
- Blends well with: Lavender, Rosemary, Bergamot, Chamomile, Cypress, Cedarwood, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus.
- History: Oregano is an upright perennial herb, growing to about thirty-two inches with a straight stem covered in hair. The leaves are dark green and oval in shape, and it has a profusion of pink flowers clustered at the top of the branches. Its name is actually derived from the Greek phrase, "joy of the mountains". Just married couples were crowned with wreaths of Oregano, and it was placed on graves to give peace to departed spirits.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return. Products must be unused, unopened condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.