Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 5 ml, 10 ml or 15 ml
- Botanical Name: Cananga Odorata
- Country of origin: Madagascar
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant part: Flowers
- Scent: Ylang-ylang Essential Oil has a sweet, exotic, floral scent that is one of the most sought after aromas.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Note: Low Ingredients: Cananga Odorata.
- Main Constituents: Linalool: 18.5%, Geranyl acetate: 14.1%
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lavender, Neroli, Rosewood and Sandalwood.
History: In Indonesia, Ylang-ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples. It was a popular ingredient of hair preparations in Europe and was known as Macassar oil. The word anti-macassar originated from this, since an anti-maccasar was used to keep hair oil from staining upholstered furniture.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.