Try our steam distilled Speamint Essential oil.
- Botanical Name: Mentha spicata
- Country of origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant part: Leaves
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid.
- Scent: Spearmint Essential Oil has a fresh minty smell reminiscent of Peppermint. The major difference is that Spearmint oil is sweeter, and not quite as harsh.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Note: High
- Ingredients: Mentha spicata Main
- Constituents: Carvone: 60%
- Blends well with: Basil, Birch Sweet, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Jasmine, Lavender and Rosemary.
- History: The ancient Greeks used Spearmint to scent their bath water, for whiter teeth and sore gums.
- Warnings: Spearmint Essential Oil may irritate mucous membranes. Avoid use during pregnancy.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return. Products must be unused, unopened condition.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Contact your healthcare professional promptly should you have any health related questions.
You should not use the information or services on our website to diagnose or treat any health issues or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Wiccanplace.com is not liable for any information provided on this website with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The products or claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Dietary products are not intended to treat, prevent or cure disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.