Rose Geranium Essential Oil 15 ml
- Botanical Name: Pelargonium Graveolens
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant part: Leaves and Flowers
- Scent: Our Rose geranium essential oil is extracted from the plant Pelargonium graveolens of the Geraniaceae family and has a rosier smell than that of its cousin Geranium Bourbon
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Note: Middle
- Ingredients: Pelargonium Graveolens
- Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Fennel, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Neroli and Nutmeg.
History: The Geranium plants originated from South Africa as well as Reunion, Madagascar, Egypt and Morocco and were introduced to European countries such as Italy, Spain and France in the 17th century. There are over 200 species of geranium, some scented and some not.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Contact your healthcare professional promptly should you have any health related questions.
You should not use the information or services on our website to diagnose or treat any health issues or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Wiccanplace.com is not liable for any information provided on this website with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The products or claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Dietary products are not intended to treat, prevent or cure disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.