This stretch mark butter is chocked full of amazing ingredients to help you treat or prevent those pesky stretch marks. Stretch marks happen in different places on each of us, but the reason they appear is that our skin stretches beyond it's capacity and leaves somewhat permanent marks or scars. The best thing to do, is prevent them when possible. For example, when you're pregnant, keep the growing stomach area highly moisturized and maximize the natural elasticity of the skin. Your predisposition to stretch marks is hereditary, but the more moisture you have in your skin, the more elasticity you're giving it. If you've already gotten them, new tissue is needed to restore and repair the scar tissue. Most people don't know that there are oils that do that naturally. We've included all of the best and most potent ingredients in this butter to moisturize to prevent and regenerate to heal. Works great on chapped hands and heels as well. 4 oz. tin.
Ingredients and benefits:
- Organic Cocoa Butter - Everyone knows that cocoa butter is great for stretch marks, but why? It retains the skin's natural moisture and provides extra hydration, slows down moisture loss and contains high levels of Vitamin E.
- Mango Butter - Prevents, treats skin lesions and rejuvenates skin with new cells.
- Organic Shea Butter - Naturally rich in Vitamins A, E and F. Provides the skin with collagen to fight off wrinkles and marks, protects and revitalizes damaged skin. It promotes skin renewal, increases circulation and accelerates skin healing.
- Kokum Butter - Helps prevent dry skin and wrinkles and regenerates skin cells.
- Illipe Butter - Renowned for its incredible moisturizing properties and its ability to restore elasticity to the skin.
- Beeswax - A natural hydrating ingredient that increases essential moisture in skin and promotes skin healing.
- Organic Kokui Nut Oil - Contains Vitamins A, C, and E, providing anti-oxidants that help to protect the skin. This unique oil is able to penetrate into the deepest skin layers, while creating a protective shield that locks in moisture.
- Calendula Oil - Stimulates the production of collagen at wound sites and minimizes scarring.
- Argan Oil - Often called "liquid gold," argan oil is derived from nuts found within the fruit of argan trees, which grow almost exclusively in a certain region of Morocco. Heals scars, anti-inflammatory and heals skin conditions.
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil - Rejuvenates the skin and repairs on a cellular level. Smooths rough skin and dramatically decreases fine lines and wrinkles. Deeply hydrates the skin.
- Vitamin E Oil - Heals scar tissue and provides nourishment to damaged skin.
- Amyris Essential Oil - Emollient to dry skin. Smells nice.
- Organic Mandarin Essential Oil - Heals scars, skin disorders, stretch marks.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil - Heals dry skin.
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil - heals dry skin and rashes. Recommended without essential oils idled pregnant or nursing. Write preference in notes at checkout.
Shop Info: We believe that your skin is just as vital as any other organ in your body. Here at Butter Me Up Organics we like to say, "Don't put anything on your body that you wouldn't put in it." So, on that note, all of our products are completely edible. They may not be so tasty, however, but everything we use are non- toxic premium ingredients. Can you say that about the products you're currently using? Other Info: Organic Completely cruelty free No sulfites, phthalates or parabens…ever No synthetic dyes or fragrances Completely all natural and safe Zero waste company Packaging upcycled when possible Everything is made with love <3
Per FDA regulations personal care products are non-returnable.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Contact your healthcare professional promptly should you have any health related questions.
You should not use the information or services on our website to diagnose or treat any health issues or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Wiccanplace.com is not liable for any information provided on this website with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The products or claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Dietary products are not intended to treat, prevent or cure disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.