Niaouli is a small tree with papery bark. The oil is steam distilled from the leaves and twigs of this species. Niaouli is fresh and camphoraceous. Niaouli is generally uplifting and stimulating. It has a sweet, fresh odor.
- 100% Pure Oil
- Certified Organic: Certified by ECOCERT, France
- Vegan and Endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Botanical name: Melaleuca QuinQuenervia
- Part of plant used: Leaves and twigs.
- Extraction method: Steam distillation.
Co-blenders: Basil, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Sweet Orange, Pine, Rosemary, Peppermint, Tea Tree and Thyme.
Perfumery Note: Top
Useful for washing infected wounds.
Available bottle size: 10ml
- No Animal Testing
- No Parabens
- No Petro-Chemicals
- No Synthetic Colors
- No Synthetic Fragrances
This item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.