Marjoram Essential Oil (Sweet) 15 ml
- Botanical Name: Origanum marjorana
- Country of origin: France
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant part: Flowers and Leaves
- Scent: Marjoram Sweet Essential Oil has a warm and spicy aroma, with a hint of nutmeg.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Note: Middle
- Ingredients: Origanum marjorana.
- Main Constituents: Linalool: 17%, γ-Terpinene: 13%, 4-Terpineol: 23%
- Blends well with: Orange, Lavender, Rosewood, Frankincense, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Basil, Thyme, Cypress, Elemi, Chamomile, and spices like Nutmeg or Cardamom.
- History: Marjoram Sweet Essential Oil was very popular plant amongst the ancient Greeks. The name itself originates from a Greek word meaning “Joy of the Mountains”.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Contact your healthcare professional promptly should you have any health related questions.
You should not use the information or services on our website to diagnose or treat any health issues or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Wiccanplace.com is not liable for any information provided on this website with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The products or claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Dietary products are not intended to treat, prevent or cure disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.