Mandarin Essential Oil 15 ml
- Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata
- Country of origin: Italy
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Plant part: Fruit Peel
- Scent: Mandarin Essential Oil has an intense, sweet, fresh scent characteristic of citrus fruit.
- Strength of Aroma: Soft
- Note: High
- Ingredients: Citrus reticulata.
- Main Constituents: Limonene: 70%, γ-Terpinene: 20%
- Blends well with: Other citrus oils such as Lime, Orange, Lemon, and Grapefruit, as well as spice oils such as Nutmeg, Bay and Clove Bud.
History: The name is said to come from the fact that it was a traditional gift to the mandarins of China. It is native to southern China and the Far East, and was brought to Europe in 1805 and to the USA forty years later.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.