Try our natural steam distilled Ginger Essential Oil
Botanical Name: cymbopogan martini var sofia
- Country of origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant part: Grass
- Color: Yellow to light brown liquid
- Scent: Ginger Grass Essential Oil has a sharp, green scent with pepper and lemon undertones. It is closely related to lemongrass, and customers should look to purchase ginger root if looking for the powdered spice aroma.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Note: Middle Ingredients: cymbopogan martini var sofia
- Main Constituents: Limonene: 4.4% Menthadienols: 35.2%
- Usage: The aromatherapy uses for Ginger Grass Essential Oil include improvement of circulation and blood flow, calming and reduction of stress, as well as the opening of sinus passages.
- From a spiritual perspective Ginger Grass Oil is viewed as mood uplifting, euphoric and as aphrodisiac oil. In the perfumery industry,
- Ginger Grass Oil is added to inject a sharp, green scent – particularly in men's colognes.
- Blends well with: Cananga, Geranium, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Cedarwood and essential oils that are floral in nature.
- History: The distillation of Ginger Grass began in the eighteenth century. Warnings: Ginger Grass Oil can irritate sensitive skin. All topical applications should be carried out in dilution. Avoid use during pregnancy.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.