Basil CT. Linalool Essential oil 10 ml or 15 ml.
- Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum var. europeon
- Country of origin: Egypt
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant part: Leaves
- Scent: This variety has a sweet vaguely anise-like, minty, smoky odor.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Note: Middle
- Ingredients: Ocimum basilicum var. europeon
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Lime, Eucalyptus, Juniper, Lemon, Neroli, and Rosemary.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.