- HEALTHY CHIPS: Lentil crisps make the perfect healthy snack. They have less fat than standard potato chips and boast 7 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, and 12% iron. Plus, they are gluten free, GMO-free and vegan. Without trans fat and cholesterol, you will be more satisfied with this snack option than with traditional potato chips.
- LENTIL CRISPS: Great for snacking, lentil crisps make an excellent appetizer or afternoon snack. These lentil crackers are made with yellow, black, and red, salt, black pepper, cumin, and asafoetida. Lentils naturally help reduce cholesterol due to their high levels of soluble fiber. 7g PROTEIN, 5g FIBER, 12% IRON, GLUTEN-Free, GMO-Free, NOT-Bioengineered, VEGAN, NO-Trans Fat, NO-Cholesterol
- EASY TO MAKE: These lentil crisps are easy to make! Heat them in the microwave, oven, pan, stove, or grill for 60 to 90 seconds. Instead of spending time kneading dough and letting it raise, just pop these lentil crisps in the microwave, and they will be ready to eat in no time at all! Perfect for kids and for adults.
- FLAVORFUL PAPADUM: Papadums (poppadoms or papad) are a staple of Indian food. An Indian papadum is similar to a tortilla or flatbread. It is thin, crispy, and easy to cook and digest. They are packed with nutrient-rich lentils and traditional spices. Our lentil crisps have been sun-dried and sprinkled with a mild blend of spices for the best flavor. Eat with curries, dips, or other sauces.
- ETHICAL SNACK: Pride of India papadum lentil crisps are handmade and ethically manufactured. Each purchase of our lentil crisps supports our women empowerment initiative and small scale industries in India. 2 Boxes Each of Plain Mung Bean, Salty Black Bean, & Spicy Chili Chickpeas Papadums - 3.53oz (100gm) per 10-Count Box
Pride of India incorporates organically-grown food and herbal products from India into our daily life. These all-natural ingredients help enhance the overall health of the human body. Pride of India is family owned and operated. Indian papadums (poppadoms or papad) are a traditional Indian snack food. They are similar to tortillas and flatbreads. Our papadums are made of lentils and Indian spices. Lentils contain healthy protein, iron, and fiber. Plus, they help reduce cholesterol. Because these lentil crisps are gluten-free and don’t have trans fats, they are a healthier snack than traditional potato chips. These papadums are also handmade by women in India, and each purchase of these lentil crisps contributes to small businesses and women empowerment in India. Popadums are usually made as a dough that needs to rest before baking. These lentil crisps, however, are ready in seconds! Just put them over a heat source (oven, microwave, stove, etc.) for 60 to 90 seconds until crispy. Lentil crisps are a great meal starter or snack. With an intoxicating blend of Indian spices, you can eat them alone or dip them in sauces, curries, or hummus. This package contains 8 salty black bean namkeen papadums. Try other flavors of lentil crisps, and shop other health and beauty products by Pride of India.
This item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.