A jinx is a curse or spell that is placed on a person or thing to bring bad luck. If you feel like you're the victim of a jinx, there are a few things you can do to remove it. While there's no guarantee that these methods will work, they may help to break the curse and improve your luck.
Figure out what the jinx/hex is.
The first step to removing a jinx or hex is to figure out what it is. If you don't know what it is, you won't be able to remove it. Once you know what the jinx or hex is, you can start to work on removing it. There are a few different ways to remove a jinx or hex, but the most common way is to use a counter spell or charm. You can also try to remove the jinx or hex yourself, but this is usually not as effective as using a counter spell or charm.
Break the connection to the jinx/hex.
If you believe you are hexed or jinxed, the first step is to break the connection to the hex or jinx. This can be done in a number of ways, depending on your beliefs. You can try visualization, such as picturing the hex or jinx being removed from you. You can also try using a physical object to break the connection. For example, you could throw salt over your shoulder or burn a piece of paper with the hex or jinx written on it. You could also try more spiritual methods, such as saying a prayer or performing a ritual. Once you have broken the connection, you can work on protecting yourself from future hexes or jinxes.
Take away the power of the jinx/hex.
The best way to remove a jinx or hex is to take away its power. This can be done by breaking the connection between you and the source of the curse. For example, if you are cursed by an object, you can destroy the object. If you are cursed by a person, you can move away from that person. You can also try to protect yourself from the curse by using wards or charms. Wards are protective symbols that can be drawn or worn, while charms are objects that are thought to have power over evil. There are many different wards and charms, so you will need to find one that works best for you.
Protect yourself from future jinxes/hexes.
The best way to protect yourself from future jinxes or hexes is to be proactive. Wearing protective charms, such as a lucky rabbit's foot or four-leaf clover, can help keep bad luck at bay. You can also try to avoid places or people that you think may be associated with bad luck. If you feel like you are already under a jinx or hex, there are a few things you can do to try to remove it. One option is to perform a cleansing ritual, such as taking a salt bath or burning sage. You can also try to reverse the jinx or hex by doing the opposite of what caused it in the first place. For example, if you were jinxed by crossing your fingers, uncross them.
How To Remove a Jinx/Hex: 13 steps
1. Wash your home using ammonia, it will eliminate the evil spirit and hag spirits which are usually caused a jinx or hex.
2. You need 6 white votive candles and 1 black stick candle.
3. Mix pinch of Cinnamon, pinch of Rosemary, and pinch of Black Pepper. Place the mix in a fireproof bowl with a smoldering charcoal round.
4. Place the 6 white candles in a circle.
5. Get into the circle of white candles with your spiritual herbs and the black candle.
6. Light the 6 white candles (use matches, not a lighter!) and light the black stick candle, using the flame from a white candle.
7. Meditate to release you from this hex, this harmful jinx and to pass you by. Close your eyes and focus on how they get away from you.
8. After you have meditated, say these words out loud:
"Whatever evil comes to me, I cast you back, I have no fear. With the speed of wind and dark of night. May all of your harboring take flight. With the swiftness of the sea. And all the power in me. As I will, so mote it be."
9. In a really loud voice say:
"I cast you out"
and blow the black candle out as hard as you can.
10. You may sit and saying "I cast you out" until the white candles burn out by themselves or get up and blow out the white candles.
11. Light the sage stick and walk through your home, making sure to saturate the white ceremonial sage's smoke in every room, surround your body and hands in the sage's smoke.
12. After the black candle and the charcoal and spiritual herbs and the white ceremonial sage smudge have cooled and you are sure all fire is extinguished, place these ingredients in a white cloth.
13. Tie them together and bury the white cloth in the backyard.
Also, always light a protection candle, evil hates the light, to keep a jinx or hex away.